International Journal of Anatomical Sciences
(Official Journal of Association of Anatomists, Tamil Nadu, India)
Instructions to Contributors
1. IJAS welcomes original research findings / observations on all aspects of bio-medical field which has a relevance to structure and structural changes. Articles without any reference to structure are not in the scope of the journal
2. IJAS accepts articles from authors with an assumption that they were not previously published in any form and if accepted for publication in IJAS shall not be published in any other form.
3. Papers must be submitted only through email to the address email@example.com and submission in any other form will not be accepted.
4. A paper can be of maximum 20 pages in A4 paper size including illustrations, legends, acknowledgements, and references.
5. All the papers submitted to IJAS will be subjected to review by at least two referees before editorial takes a decision on the acceptance of the paper for publication. Review process of IJAS is an anonymous double-blind process.
6. IJAS is an open-access journal. Therefore, anyone can download published articles free of cost from its online portal. Authors of accepted articles have to pay Rs.1000/- or the charges as fixed by the Association of Anatomists, Tamil Nadu from time to time. These charges are towards publication cost and online uploading charges.
7. No paper reprints will be supplied to authors of accepted articles since the journal itself is an open access type. However, if authors wish to purchase hard copy of the journal, they should contact, editorial office and pay the cost as fixed by the Association of Anatomists, Tamil Nadu from time to time. Currently the rate of one single hard copy of the journal is Rs.1000/-
8. Authors must prepare their papers as per the detailed instructions available in the website. Failure to follow the instructions in any manner will result in the rejection of the submitted paper.
9. Please visit www.ijas.in for details regarding preparing papers for submission to IJAS. In case of any difficulty in accessing the online portal, contact the journal office at Department of Anatomy, Dr.A.L.M. PGIBMS, University of Madras, Taramani Campus, Chennai 600 113, India. Phone: 91-044-24547020 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org